Blog post 4

 I never think about the past or the future as places I would like to go. First of all, if we go back to the past and change the slightest decision we think is the right one, that could perhaps change the whole course of our life and I panic, not being able to recognize my own life once I go back to the present (my own theory of course haha).

Anyway, it seems to me more interesting to be able to travel to the future, something like 50 or 100 years, because it is something that I can't imagine, something new and unstudied, since in the present there are many issues that we have to study, however, if we could find different issues and problems that may be solved in the future, It would be very interesting to see how the country has advanced socially, and within this, the ideal of a future technology, which in my opinion is already very much the present, we could find more technological devices that make our lives easier, and see how this affects or benefits certain sectors. What interests me most in being able to travel to the future is to see the progress of the country and the organization of the different sectors. How will we be? Will we have advanced in the social problems that hinder real progress?

In spite of this, I would not like to stay in those times, because basically I would miss all my life and also that of my loved ones, I think it is not a good idea.






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog post 3

Blog post 2

Bibliography