Blog post 1




 

I would like to travel to Italy. It is located in the continent of Europe. It is divided into 21 regions and its capital is Rome. I would like to travel to this country for its gastronomy, since I am a fan of the masses. Italian cuisine is very famous for its dishes such as pizza, pasta and risotto.
In general, I know very little about Italy and for the same reason I am very interested in getting to know it, there I would like to taste the gastronomy and visit the specifically catholic chairs since it is very outstanding for its great architecture. 
I would like to study there, to get to know a new culture, live new experiences and share with people different ideas about their vision of the world and Social Work, as there is a very different social fabric in each country and it is interesting to look at it from other perspectives. 




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog post 3

Blog post 2

Bibliography